March 06, 2005

iTune

I have iTune in my computer and I almost always import songs when I buy new CDs.
Now there are 1,841 songs total (8.75GB) and it says it takes me 5.4 days to listen to all of the songs continuously. Is it amazing???
Obviously the music files dominant in my computer and I'm quite sure I won't be able to save any files in my hard disk some day and it's gonna be very soon.....ooh, I'm scared...
This computer is supposed to be used for design but now it's just a music machine!
While doing something, like internet, email, college assignment, drawing, etc., I always play music in my computer instead of my audio player.
I don't have to change CD to switch to atnother CD. I mean I don't have to take the CD out of the audio palyer and put another CD in to play when I use iTune to play music. I just click click click.....on the music I want to listen to. Period.
How easy it is! I like that!

Today I happened to listen to "Think About You" by Luther Vandross on the radio (NOT iTune this time) and it made me feel good with its lyric. Then I got back to iTune and listened to the song again and again...thinking about "someone".....


By the way, how is Luther doing? I hope he's doing great and coming back to music scene again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home