March 08, 2005

The Dramatics

Recently I often listen to the radio in my car. Well I should say I TRY TO DO SO because I tend to play the same favorite CD over and over and over..... unlimitedly, which is not bad but I think I need to listen to variety of songs for myself to enhance my imagination in music.

Yesterday, I happened to hear the Dramatics song–"Whatcha See Is Whacha Get" AND "In The Rain" consectively.
This is VERY RARE. I mean their songs are rarely on air here in the bay area. I've never heard their songs before on the "KBLX the Quiet Storm" which is my favorite station in the bay area.
I have no idea why they don't play the Dramatics song. They might play, but it might be I'm not listening to the radio at that time though....
Maybe I need to request.....

At that time they had "All Request Lunch Hour Classic Soul" and I had my lunch in my car, listening the program.
When I heard the name of The Dramatics before the songs began, I was like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
I was so pleased and feelin' good the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home