April 27, 2006

Anthony Hamilton & Heather Headley + Van Hunt

They are teamed up and on the road together....and stop by Bay Area TWICE!! So I attended the BOTH show at Paramount Theatre in Oakland, CA, 4/19 (wed) & 4/24 (mon).

Let's start with Anthony Hamilton.....
On the 1st show (4/19), there was a huge crowd and eveyone, including me, got super high tension when Anthony hit on the stage. He is just great! He is the bomb! I loved his energy and spirit in his performance....
On the 2nd show (4/24), there was a little less people but still hot! His first outfit was different than the one on the 1st show and I liked his black T-shirt with white print on the left shoulder and on the back and I also liked his cap and hat, which is his trademark....he is such a fashionable man plus cool dancer.
Here are some of the photos from the 2nd show...



Isn't he cool????


Ok, Heather Headley.....she is such an incredible lady---–so cute, sexy, powerful, energetic, beautiful..Theree are so many words to describe her. But more than anything, I really liked her singing with her gifted voice. She is so talented.
Oh, the song "I With I Was" touched my heart and made me cry.....

OK now here are the photos of her from the2ndd show at Paramount Theatre.





Finally, Van Hunt....
He got only 20 minutes to perform and I guess he sang only 5 or 6 songs. He was very cool and I really like his outfit..very stylish!!!
Ok that picture....I only got 1 good photo though...



Alright, this is all for today. I want all the artists to come back to SF Bay Area!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home