December 13, 2005

X'mas is coming...

I got a X'mas tree and decorated it listening my favoite CD, "Dramatic Christmas" and "Ultimate Soul Christmas."
This CD contains standard Christmas songs such as "This Christmas" and their original songs like "All I Want for Christmas Is My Baby," which is written by Winzell Kelly.
My favorite song is "A Holiday Thought" because I like the dialogues by all the members except for Willie. I really like Ron's talking with his natural tenor voice. He is very sexy!! In addition, Lenny's bright voice can be heard so well!!
I also like the very first track "The Very Best Christmas" because Squirrel, the former original member, joins and sings together like back in the day.
Anyway, over all it's a masterpiece to me!


This Christmas compilation is dual CD album containing standard Christmas songs by various famous artists such as Luther Vandross, Donny Hathaway, Nat King Cole, Boyz II Men, The Whispers, The Temptations and so on. It's just gorgeous!! Among the album, my best song is The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You) by Nat King Cole, which is a cream of the crop all the time!

By the way, this is the decorated Christmas tree in my house.


HAPPY HOLIDAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home