March 12, 2005

OUTTA DA D

I have some favorite CDs and today I want to introduce one of THE MOST FAVORITE CD, "OUTTA DA D" to everyone who reads this blog.

This CD is an AWESOME compilation album released by Ever Reel Records in October, 2004 and most of the songs are produced by Winzell Kelly of the Dramatics, who are my FAVORITE artists as you know.

What I like about the CD is that I can enjoy variety of music style like heart-warming, mellow & sweet, wild, funky, rhythmic and party-like songs since it's an R&B, Soul & Rap mixed music.
Every time I listen to the CD, it makes me feel so good and I always play it over and over.
It's been almost 2 months since I got this CD and I've listened to it every single day but I NEVER GET BORED.
I wonder why I like it so much.....mmm maybe it's just my cup of tea.

My favorites among the compilation are;
01) Welcome to the Party – Damyhn Elliott
02) Suspended in Time – Alexander Swade & Crystal Lucas
03) Come wit Me (Tonite) - Deion Lucas
05) All About You - Alexander Swade
06) Le Me Know - Deion Lucas
07) Can I Be the One - Winzell Kelly
08) I'm Not Happy - Damyhn Elliott
09) Playa Hata - Winzell Kelly
12) I Need You - Winzell Kelly
13) U-Say-U-Luv-Me - Crystal Lucas
14) Big Win's Party - Winzell Kelly
15) No Doubt - Damyhn Elliott & Winzell Kelly
16) Without Your Love - Winzell Kelly

HAHAHAHAHAHA I like most of the songs.......I think all the artist did a great job on their songs.
The best track to me is "I Need You" performed by Winzell Kelly because I like it very much. I really like the dialogue Winzell speaks in the intro. He's just so cool and sexy!!!!!
So I often repeat only that part - his dialogue - and it's good when I hear it with earphones. I wish he could say the words in my ear. (*v*) ...I'm so silly....
Besides the dialogue, its longing, sweet lyrics are so nice and touches my heart every time.

I imported all the songs to iTune in my computer, iPod mini, and also have the CD in my car, so I can listen to the CD whenever and wherever I am.
Actually iTune counts how many times I play each song and it says I played "I Need You" 168 times by now. WOW!! But it's just about iTune.
I play the song with iPod mini and CD player in my car, which means I play it more than 168 times. I guess its play count is like more than 300 times total in two months!!!! I AM JUST STUPID.
(FYI: most of the other songs are played 40-50 times and "Can I Be the One"= 165 times with iTune only.)
So you know how much I like the song huh?

To tell the truth, I have two copies of the CD with me and I wrote a review in CD Baby about one and a half month ago, but it's not yet come out on the web.

OK, this is enough for today. You can buy this CD at CD Baby.

Shout outs, OUTTA DA D IS OFF THE CHAIN!! \\(^O^)//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home