October 06, 2005

Winzell Kelly released his first solo CD

One of my favorite artists, Winzell Kelly of the Dramatics, released his first solo album in September, 2005.
Of course I got the CD and listened to it....yeah, it's good! It's kinda an addiction again like OUTTA DA D, a R&B conpilation from EverReel Productions, which Winzell sings some of the songs in the compilation. (read my post in past)

A half of the songs in the CD are from OUTTA DA D and the rest are new songs. I like them all but my favorite is "Packin' My Bag" because another my favorite song, "It's You that I Need" of Enchantment is sampled. Therefore, "Packin' My Bag" has old school flavor, which is so comfortable to hear.

Anyway, music samples are available at EverRell Productions website so you should liesten to them now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home