May 11, 2005

Hot CDs

I have two albums that I really look forward to having. One is Raheem Devaughn's "The Love Experience," which will release on June 7th and the other one is Kem's "Album II," coming out on May 17.

Raheem Devaughn's "Guess Who Love You More" has been often on air on my favorite radio station, KBLX The Quiet Storm since months ago and when I first got to know his music, I was like "Oh my!! Who is this guy? Who sings this song? I gatta know!!"
He's got a lot of soul with talent I like the groove of his song. By the way, I can't pronounce his name...ha ha ha
We have almost one month to get the CD but I can't wait.
Oh, he's coming to Oakland Paramount Theater on May 28 as an opening act for New Edition & Brian McKnight concert.....
I wanna go but I can't....gee.....

Kem's second album is going to release next Tuesday, May 17, so definitely I'll go buy it.
His "I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU" is absolutely good and so sexy as you can see his video. This song is also played on the radio quite often as well as "Love Call" — I listen to the songs once or sometimes twice a day. DJ's of KBLX must like his music though.

Anyway, good music always makes me feel good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home