May 26, 2005

Alicia Keys Concert

I went to Alicia Keys concert 2 nights ago (5/24) at Oakland Paramount Theater. She's so cute and definitely a true musician, entertainer!!
I couldn't listen to the soulful song "If I Ain't Got You" without tears because I felt her soul deeply and touched my heart. Her singing is so passionate and influential to people. I guess this is one of the reasons why she is so popular to everyone in the world.

By the way, she had an accident that her bra was unhooked while singin' and clappin' over her head. I heard her say "Huh" or something... and she turned around agianst the audience. Then she held the hook on the back and kept singin'......with a bitter smile. Since I was sitting in 4th row, I was able to see her very well.

The opening act at this concert was Mint Condition. It took me a little time to realize who they were because I was late, well actually I was on time but they seemed to start earlier.
They were so HOT and AWESOME!! They sang their new single "I'm Ready" and "What Kind Of Man Would I Be," both of which I often hear on my favorit radio station. They're gonna have concerts next week, 6/3-5 at Kimballs in Emeryvill, CA, so I think I'll go there to see the guys again!

They released a new album titled "Livin' The Luxury Brown." Also they have a blog site, so check that out! It's very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home