May 13, 2006

R.Kelly!!

R.Kelly R.Kelly R.Kelly.....such a great entertainer!!!
The show last nite @Paramount Theatre/Oakland, CA was SUPER AWESOME!!! I've never experienced such a HOT & CRAZY concert!!!
In this sold-out concert, the audience, including me of course, got so excited from the beginning...throughout the show. I really loved the last 20 minets of steppin' time! Steppers showed up on the stage and everybody in the house danced together...that was really fun time.

Stage set was goegeous, splended, and Mr. Entertainer R.Kelly sang and performed so great. This show is absolutely one of the memorable shows in my life. Guess what? This show is gonna be on DVD!!!!! I don't know when but we gotta keep an eye on it. It should be the good one and I'm so glad that I was the part of the great show.

Here are the photos of the show....(Photos were strictly prohibited but I took some anyway....I am so bad...haha)





After the concert, I wanted to go to another show -- Kofy Brown @Uptown Nightclub -- very close to Paramount Theatre, but I was too tired to go to the second show....I have no energy left....so I hopt to have another chance for Kofy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home