October 09, 2005

My Way....

When being at home, I listen to music most of the time with either stereo or iPod mini & speakers, which I wrote in previous post, and I need music especially when I'm cooking. For me it ain't too much to say that I don't feel like cooking without sounds. It's just boring without music. Sounds or rhythm of music is really important for cooking...maybe that applies only to me. haha

I often groove and dance with the music like this.....


Who laughed at me huh?? Hey You! You are laughing at me, aren't you??? LOL

Yeah, I know I'm silly but this is one of my ways to enjoy music.

1 Comments:

Blogger nasa said...

Hey M&Y! What's up yo!
Thanks for visiting this blog. I'm so glad.
You guys got to know how crazy I am. LOL

Come again. I will post funnier pic someday in the near future!

10/28/2005 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home