March 26, 2005

Hitch

I went to see the movie "Hitch" starring Will Smith, Eva Mendes, Kevin James, Michael Rapaport, etc.
The movie is SO FUNNY!! I had to LOL many times. I felt that all the actors and actresses all enjoy acting in the movie.
I think that the way it starts is quite interesting. Will (as Hitch) talks directory to the camera as if he talks to the audience, giving some advice to us since he's a consultant of LOVE.

About the music....
There's a sound truck CD "Hitch".
I didn't know John Legend sings a new song "Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing" until I bought the CD.
His song is very good. When I first listen to the Latin flavored song, I thought it didn't sound like his song. I don't know why but there's no doubt, it's definitely his song! I can feel a little bit different his style, which is cool.

And I like the song "Love Train" by O'Jays. I know this song is often used in movies.
Also I like the 3rd truck of the CD, Earth, Wind & Fire featuring Kelly Rowland and Sleepy Brown "This Is How I Feel"

Anyway, the sound truck CD is much worth to buy. Check that out!
And the movie, TWO THUMBS UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home